Click for More Images
Precor 885i Elliptical P10 Console
CoversRamp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
Transport WheelsTransport wheels in the rear of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.Adjustable CrossRamp® Technology Provides 20 different settings (13-40 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.Foot Pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Console Language(s)English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp LevelTotal Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment TimeStrides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Number of Programs: 22
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 22 Preset Workouts, Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burnet, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, ,Push, Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test, Muscle Monitor,
- Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRampTactile Dome KeysQuickStart™Motion Controls
- Numeric KeypadHeart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21 inches
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25 inches
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 2.3 inches
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 14.5 X 6.5 inches
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 72.5 inches
- Equipment Weight: 348lbs
- Reading Rack