The Nautilus Nitro Vertical Chest ensures maximum Pectoral contraction and features a four-bar linkage "Function Generator " that accommodates a radical strength curve and convergent movement arms that simulate a more natural dependent action movement.
The Nautilus Nitro line is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user's strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Vertical Chest is, and can best be described as follows: A Chest Press machine is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of exercise equipment available in variations including: Seated, Incline, Decline, Vertical, or Horizontal Chest Presses. A Chest Press Machine works the muscles of the Chest during Strength Training. The user is typically in a seated position, grasping horizontal handles placed at chest level, and lifts the loaded or selected weight by extending the arms and pushing the weight away from the body.
- Dimensions: 57" L by 39" W by 72" H
- Weight: 535 Lbs.
- Weight Stack Capacity: 245 Lbs.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Adjustable back pad for varying starting position stretch
- Optional hand grip positions