Click for More Images
Precor 885i TRM P30 Treadmill
The 885i delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX). The 885i is built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals. Created to complement the entire Experience Series line, the P30 console of the 885i features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving. The easy to use handgrip sensors and telemetry monitor heart rate during workouts, helping users stay in an aerobic workout zone so they can optimize fat burn and improve cardio fitness.
Precor's patented belt system adjusts belt velocity 1000 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed, producing a smooth, rhythmic stride and reducing the jarring impact that can stress joints and cause injuries. Precor's Impact control systen reduces fatigue and helps users maintain even speed; it combines ideal cushioning where feet land and vital stability where they push off.
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 16 mph
- Incline Range: 0 - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Maximum User Weight: 500lbs
- Step-up Height: 11.6 inches
- Running Surface (L X W): 60 X 20 inches
- Dimensions: 88" x 35" x 64"
- Equipment Weight: 456 lbs
- Power requirements 120 vac: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- Console Type: P30 Console
- Preset Programs: Manual, Interval 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Variety
- Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy, PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Number of Programs: 25
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Profile, Workout Summary
- Electronic Readouts: 21